Question for NN fans

Chat | Requests
Forum Rules
- No advertisements/links to other sites;
- No spam;
- Before request, try to search for a model;

Re: Question for NN fans

Postby Nosivo » 26 Nov 2013, 10:06

esleycam wrote:Cherish was the first girl, I love your photos.

but my desire that she quit her career. Apparently she does modeling since her second birthday. A lifetime posing for the cameras.
It is not comfortable :(

Someone thinks so too?

We share a love for it that I think I see a similar way, Ja thought much on this issue I agree with you most likely will continue like the other models example: Lolly, Peach, etc. 8-)
Last edited by Nosivo on 26 Nov 2013, 15:00, edited 1 time in total.
« Nøsïvø »

Nosivo

Poster - Level 3

Postby esleycam » 26 Nov 2013, 13:43

Yes, in this forum there are many Cherish fans haha
this is luck! :)

About Peach, Peach and Cherish look very much,
think they are sisters.
are also older models from AMS.

esleycam

Advanced Member

Postby daistar » 26 Nov 2013, 15:38

Personally, I got hooked by Dolcemodz Star at first.

daistar

Postby tbwillie » 01 Dec 2013, 15:46

I'm nostalgic for the classic sets from Webe and Mag Fash, but Candydollz and AMS are unquestionably sweet. Laura B, Val, Liliana, Peach, and of course we all cherish Cherish.
And Miss Alli!?! OMG!!! Such enthusiasm! She and Cherish have that magic on camera. They seem to glow in their sets and vids.
Seems like so many of our first loves are getting harder to find, except for the more recent models. Thankfully someone was kind enough to help me rediscover most of my other first loves, namely Bunny.

This is from her smallest but arguably best set. I wished it could've been a vid too.
Last edited by tbwillie on 22 Dec 2013, 06:01, edited 1 time in total.

tbwillie

Poster - Level 3

Postby tbwillie » 05 Dec 2013, 04:45

milo77 wrote:Great topic!! I lost the set (long story) of the model that first sparked my interest in NN. She is about 8yo in a red top and tight, grey or black shorts that leave her bubble-butt half exposed. She has longish blonde hair, her body is turned to a side view and her front two teeth have a big gap in a beautifully alluring smile. I may have the clothing colors reversed. I have been searching ever since to no avail. Please help. :( That aside it was Magazine Fashion that next caught my eye. ;)

Thanks, I try to come up with something interesting. As for the 8yo blond in the red top and tight shorts I've seen many girls like that, including Kimmy and Sammi Jo, but hard to tell for sure who it was without a studio name or other clue. Mag Fash was also great early on. I really LOVED the cover girl from #4. Wish she went on to do more like Kate and others.

esleycam wrote:Cherish was the first girl, I love your photos.

but my desire that she quit her career. Apparently she does modeling since her second birthday. A lifetime posing for the cameras.
It is not comfortable :(

Someone thinks so too?

Sadly not everyone loves what they do and obviously nobody should be forced into anything. But I can only go by what I can see and feel. With girls like Cherish and Miss Alli especially I get the feeling they're just having fun playing dress-up and I'm very comfortable sharing in their smiles.

NFL+JB wrote::lol: - Got hooked off an encounter that must never be spoken of rather than a pic, but the early Roberta sets were the first I collected and still some of the best

What!?! You mean you was one of them weirdos that liked playing with pretty girls when you were younger? Certainly nothing to be ashamed of if that's the case. BTW I'm sure we'd all love to have snapped a morning after photo like that one.
"Good morning gorgeous."

Thank you NFL+JB for an idea about a new thread. I just hope it works.

tbwillie

Poster - Level 3

Postby tbwillie » 08 Dec 2013, 03:06

Nosivo wrote:It was the first model that I love, I'd give everything to be able to live beside you knows it.

Image Image

sometimes I hate who I am

Don't hate yourself for being human my friend. Love life and all things beautiful.
Speaking of which, I just realized Cherish (in these pics especially) reminds me of a girl who used to live on my block. The last day of 5th grade she was the first girl to give me her phone #.
She was in another grade and sad to not be able to see me at lunch or on the school playground anymore. So I started calling her and we hung out that whole summer having lots of fun together. Her mom loved me as did her lil sis who, after we'd essentially broken up, asked if I'd be her boyfriend.
Very sweet girls who sure knew how to make a boy love girls forever (I kinda already did by then). So nice to know they're far from the only ones in this world.

Image (follow arrows for all 6 pics)

Getting back to the question of models who got us into NN, many times I've taken a break from this hobby but I always came back because, let's face it, there's a type of cuteness that makes you weak and after one short break it was girls like the cover girl from Magazine Fashion #4 (the pigtailed blond in the strawberry shorts) who brought me back to NN in a big hurry.
Last edited by tbwillie on 22 Dec 2013, 06:02, edited 1 time in total.

tbwillie

Poster - Level 3

Postby whamo017 » 08 Dec 2013, 19:57

It was the pics of Sandra model in a red microkini in a waterfall.

whamo017

Postby paganini87 » 09 Dec 2013, 01:29

if i remember well the first time i got stuck in the nn world :D was when i somehow i encounterd her site: :shock:

i think y'all know her ;) Newstar Jenna LOL
i first saw the videoclip of this set and after i,ve just followed the other links to others newstars models

And the second model i,ve discovered was ...
ImageImageImage
Newstar LOLa
From there on i,ve encountered other agencies and loved the NN World

paganini87

Advanced Member

Postby Al3x0174 » 09 Dec 2013, 22:34

My favorite would be heidy from ttlmodels.

Al3x0174

Postby fadetoblack0870 » 12 Dec 2013, 07:24

Does anyone have pictures of Vladmodel Karina? She is a stunning girl! Please somebody post pictures and sets? I am having a difficult time finding pictures of her. Thanks!

fadetoblack0870

Poster - Level 3

PreviousNext

Return to Chat & Requests